About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Katricia Powers, and I've taught first grade in Oklahoma for six years at an amazing school with amazing people. I'm starting my first year as a second grade teacher in Washington State this year, and am so excited! Teaching is my passion along with being mom to three rowdy boys! I am also lucky enough to be happily married to the love of my life.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Throwing a Sale!

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale starts Today!!!!  Woohoo!  I always have about 40 things on my wish list so I'm always so excited to get the email giving me the dates of the site wide sale.  This year, I have even more than normal that I'm buying since I'm moving to 2nd grade.  I'd like to make my own homework, and, probably, will, as the year goes along, but until then, I plan to make use of some of the great resources I've found.

My store is 20% off, in addition to the site's sale!  In celebration, I'm offering a form from my Open House Packet (which isn't quite finished, but will be soon *fingers crossed*).  This form has been one I have used over and over, and has helped me to get so many volunteers in my classroom.  With all that we have on our plates as teachers, it never hurts to have a volunteer to call on for the things that take away from our actual job -  TO TEACH!


I have one month to get ready for school, now!  I'm feeling the pressure.  I have a whole list of things to finish, as I'm sure you understand!  One of my goals is to get my classroom management procedures written the way I teach them so I can share on here before school starts.  Plus, it always helps to remind me of everything I teach those first days (weeks?) of school.  Those are the days that create the culture of your class!  

And don't forget to check out my store!  Click on the picture to be taken there and get your discounted items-->

 Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment